Disney Visa

AggieBeth

Earning My Ears
Headed to The World in 2 weeks and hoping to use my rewards. Only problem is that my reward total has not been updated in over two months...why is this? Yes, I have used the card and paid my balance each month.

Call them...it should update at the cut of every statement. Are you late on payments or defaulted in anyway. This my cause you to stop earning points.

It doesn't make sense. I'd call. I just got a statement recently and my reward balance was in it.

Your updated rewards should be on your most recent monthly statement. However, sometimes Chase sends a newsletter about Disney, with your rewards printed in it. These are ALWAYS wrong, usually by several months. Maybe this is what you are referring to when you checked your rewards and they were wrong? Get your most recent statement or look for it online. If your rewards aren't updated, call Chase (or email them through your secure inbox; they are very prompt with email questions, IME.) I've had the Chase Disney VISA since they started offering the card and have never had an issue about rewards being incorrect. (sure do wish they'd continued to "round up" dollar values for rewards instead of giving them in dollars/cents amounts, though.)

I was going to ask what you're looking at too. Pretty much any time I get something in the mail from chase, the rewards balance is wrong, but it's always right when I look online.

If that's not it though, did you have any returns that might be affecting your balances?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter