Disney Visa

I am thinking it is Thursday too based on prior history. Fingers crossed! I have been anxiously waiting and hoping.......

I am thinking it is Thursday too based on prior history. Fingers crossed! I have been anxiously waiting and hoping.......

Are we talking about an offer for packages??

We go dec 7 and this is the first time every time I call the offer is not able to be used. So frustrated

Are we talking about an offer for packages?? We go dec 7 and this is the first time every time I call the offer is not able to be used. So frustrated
They are talking about an offer for bookings starting in January. There's been an offer for October-December for some time now. Were you not able to find availability for a room discount?

They are talking about an offer for bookings starting in January. There's been an offer for October-December for some time now. Were you not able to find availability for a room discount?

Is the Disney Visa discount always exactly the same as the general public discount (i.e. exact same percentages for each resort)?

Is the Disney Visa discount always exactly the same as the general public discount (i.e. exact same percentages for each resort)?

When it's offered yes. The Disney Visa offer is just a perk that allows members to book a few days early.

Can you still book for October on discount? I looked the other day and it was only Nov and Dec.

I got S/P/D this morning for CBR on January 10 - savings of $849 for 4!!

There was a room only also, but I'm not sure what that is - I was interested in P/S/D

I had to go to a garden view room at POR, but was able to get s/p/d!!! Woohoo, dining for $18.88/day!!! Very worth it for 3 rooms of 2 adults each. :cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter