Disney Visa rewards question

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jdd, May 2, 2011.

1. jdd

jdd DIS Veteran

My sister and I are thinking of taking one child each for a quick trip at the end of September. We both have $$ on our rewards cards - if we share a room, will we be able to apply the money from both cards? Or, will they only accept the rewards from whoever's name is on the ressie?

TIA!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. cvjw

cvjw DIS Veteran

I would think that you would be able to apply both. I used a Disney Visa rewards card that had my parents name on it one year with no problems. No one ever even checked my name against the name on the card.

4. jdd

jdd DIS Veteran

You know, now that I think about it, I think they only ask for the number from the card (like a credit card), so maybe it doesn't matter. We'll both be staying in the room, so hopefully it won't be a problem.

5. JKMJ441724

JKMJ441724 Um, I'm going to go with "NO."

I've done that at the counter upon check in with NO problem.

I have 2 disney rewards visas and Visa won't let me put my rewards $$ on just one rewards card - I have to get 2.

So when we check in, I give them both rewards cards and my credit card (I never have enough Disney $$ to cover it all).

6. jdd

jdd DIS Veteran

Great! Now I just need that room-only discount and we're set to go :thumbsup2

7. TaraPA

TaraPA <font color=navy>I will think of that animatronic

Ditto - same here!