Disney Visa Rewards card

XYSRUS

DIS Veteran
I just reloaded my Rewards card. I can use this just like a gift card at the parks, right?

I believe it only works for Disney locations, which admittedly, are most locations.

yep.
just used my disney visa rewards redemption card a couple weeks ago at disney world.
i used it at restaurants and gift shops throughout disney world.

Yep. And if you're staying onsite and have a magic band, you can charge to your room and then pay down your room charges with the rewards card.

The only place I found that wouldn't take it was the big store in Japan in Epcot, since they aren't owned by disney. To get around this, we were able to charge it on our magic band, then go to the concierge at the hotel and pay off the room charges with the rewards card. If you are going to use it to pay off room charges, keep an eye on when it gets posted to your card (usually late the night before checkout).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter