• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Visa Rewards Card - Bonus Reward Dollars

NedsTJ

Only 5.67E+06 feet from MK!
So I received a flyer in the mail advertising that if I enrolled my Disney Premier Visa, I can earn an additional 25 reward dollars if I spend at least $2000 between July 1 and August 31. Apparently there's no other catch, just spend the 2k. I guess that's what they're trying to do, get you to spend on the card, LOL. If that's the case, then I'm not sure why we got a flyer, as we use the card for everything already, and dropping 2k in two months....is it July yet?? LOL! However, I have to wonder if we didn't sign up for this, would we have received another invite for a better deal later on? I recall something from before where you'd receive an extra 2% if you spent at least X during a certain time. Anyone else care to chime in? Am I missing something here?

I believe this card has an annual fee...I could be wrong. Have you checked online to compare the two?

Yea, the Premier Visa has a $50 annual fee, but to us it's worth it to get the 2% back on groceries, fuel, etc. We use it for everything, lol. I was just curious about the extra $25 bonus. I think it's just an incentive to get you to spend more, but that's ok with us, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I got the same offer. Little do they know that 2k for us isn't hard- everyday purchases add up and guess what. We already hit the 2k without even trying. So $25 free...nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter