Disney Visa Reward Dollars....

karebear1

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
How long does it take to get the reward dollars once you've ordered them online?

We had our rewards card issued to us in February, I called and was told that it could take up to 2 weeks to receive it, but that more than likely it would be there in a few days. I had it in about 5 days.

Once you have the card, you can transfer reward points to it via phone and I believe from the site too.

Hope this helps.

I just did this 2 weeks ago. As above poster stated they will tell you it can take up to 2 to 3 weeks to get your card. I also got mine about 5 to 6 days after ordering it (you also must have $20 to put on the card initially). It is also easy to call the numer on the back of the rewards card and have additional $$ added to it (can't add anything to it until you have an additional $10 to add).

To get the original card it can take anywhere from 5days to 3 weeks to receive it. I would order about a month before you go to make sure you receive it in time.

After you have the card transfereing to the card is INSTANT. I have done it online 6 times now and each time as soon as I hit okay, the points are waiting on my card.

we leave for WDW in 2 weeks & 3 days (yeah!).
i'm concerned that our reward card would not get to us before our trip.

can we get one at DTD?

thanks!

:earsgirl: :wave:
marylee
"Pix"

I just confirmed that you can have the rewards transferred at DTD. Disney Visa told me as soon as my billing cycle ends I can go to DTD and "Pick up a card" and then call them and they can transfer the rewards. She did confirm it was immediate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter