• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Visa Photo shoot

minniemousememories

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the characters rotate during the photo shoot time, ie. different characters at 1 and different characters at 4?:confused3

Yes - characters rotate about every 1/2 hour.
We have had Mickey, Donald & Pluto.
We also have had Mickey, Minnie and Goofy.

It gives the characters a chance to relax and get out of the outfit.

We also have 2 Disney Visa cards.
So we get 2 pictures - each on a different day.

The pictures turn out wonderful. Free 5" by 7" - and you can order an 8" by 10" - or other combinations.

not to steal the thread but DBF got a Disney Visa, what is the deal with the photos I keep hearing about? I was just curious.

A disney visa card holder may go to Epcot and get a free pic with the characters. ONLY for Disney Visa card holder and their family and only good once per day. The location is located in Innoventions by the firetruck. Did this once on our dec trip.

Also you can have several taken and put on your photopass, but you can only get one 5x7 from Visa. You can edit, crop and add borders when you pick it up.

So this is still ongoing? Has anyone done this lately? We have done it twice--both times w/ Mickey & Pluto & it is wonderful!!

It's going on till at least Sept 30, 2008. It was just extended again.

It's always at least 2 (sometimes 3) of the Fab Five (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto or Donald).

The word is spreading and the line is starting to get longer and longer, unfortunately.

It's one photo per Visa account per day. You must pick it up before you leave Epcot that day. The photos taken will be put on your Photopass card. They will put any border you want on it before they print it.

It's at Innovations WEST near the red fire truck.

It's held daily from 1:30p to 4:30p.

We just did it twice last week. And yes, lines getting longer than last year. Be prepared though, there isn't a lot of signage telling you where to go. There is one sign, but if someone is standing in line, it is hard to see. Both times there were people on-line and they had no idea you needed the credit card

This sounds like a great opportunity. If only I could get a Disney Visa . . .

We did this last week and did not get the picture that day. On our last day there I went to the Camera Center to get our picture. Somehow we lost the photo pass that had the pics from the VIP room, but I was able to choose another picture from what we did have.
Just FYI and we did use our own Camera to take pics, thank goodness! It sure was a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter