Disney VIsa/Photo CD

zealandsmom

DIS Veteran
I see on the Disney Visa page about cardholders getting the photo CD but there isn't any fine print about how to get it. Does the vacation have to be booked with it or do you just call and say you have it? Or do you show it at the resort? Thanks for any info or tips!

there is a phone number on the chase website promo page. You'll need to call that number to get that added to your reservation. I did it the other day. The agent didn't have the promo in her list of promos so I had to direct her to the page. It took me about 45 mins to get it added to my reservation.

Did you have to pay the entire vacation with the Visa?
45 minutes seems super long! Haha

Sorry, what photo CD? not sure what this is and don't see it on the site
I am having issue getting my 0% APR for my trip, so anything I can get from My disney Visa i want to get,
thanks

thanks!
I didn't realize I was in the Aulani Thread, lol

was searching for something and ended up here!!

I was wondering this same question. If it had to be booked/paid for via Chase. Because I used DVC Points. :/

I'm wondering the same myself. I booked through DVC but we're also Disney Visa Premium Card Members. I'm all about a $100 free CD of photos. Guess I need to call them to try.

Did you have to pay the entire vacation with the Visa?
45 minutes seems super long! Haha

I'm not a DVC Member. My entire trip is being paid on my Chase card so it didn't occur to me to ask. 45 mins is fairly decent for an Aulani phone call. I called once before to change my room and I was 'on hold' for 45 mins :( plus the time it took to make the change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter