• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Visa offer.....

tkldisney

DIS Veteran
Just got this from another board.....

Disney has released a Package offer for Disney Visa Holders. That usually means the public special is not far behind.

Travel Dates: sept. 30 to dec.23
Code ZQL package no dining
Code ZQM package with dining

Availability is very very very limited. The beginning of Dec, Thanksgiving and the end of Oct/beginning of Nov is so limited it is not even funny.

There's nothing about it on the Disney Visa website. I've got a Disney Visa and I haven't heard anything about it. Do you have any more info?

I am on the phone with wdw travel right now, and these codes were released today. Confirmed!

That's a great question...we have a Disney Visa. How do we find out about these? We have the card "just in case" and have never used it. Is there a website that we need to register at to get special information emailed to us? We have a trip planned for March '08 and if we could take advantage of a code that would be great! If one is released.

Here's the deal I got. POR 8 nights, starting 2/18, incl. dining. Original package cost was 3110.50. New cost is 2921.42. Savings of 189.09.

Can't complain, but I will be keeping an eye out for more codes!

Has anyone booked with this for the fall during Value Season?If so which resort,how many people,what does it include and the biggest question is what price you got.Did you have to pay the $200.00 deposit for booking a package at the time of making your ressie? I know that with the Disney Visa they want the deposit made with their Disney Visa Card.Any help would be great.Thanks.:) :) :)

November 30, 4 nights : CSR or CBR was available.

$540.54 with one day base tkt for 2 adults.

Comes out to about $109.81 for the room (minus tkt) per night, so it is an okay offer.

$200 today to hold, but aft the 3rd day of the offer the usual 14 day hold will apply.
:)

I've got Disney Visa to and nothing on their website. I have room only reservation now with AAA, so hoping maybe to get better AP rate. We're staying Nov. 3-7 at Disney BWI. On Disney's website it shows availablity with rack rates, at several deluxe resorts so maybe.....

HI! I applied for a Disney visa today and got an instant approval and reference number to use til our card comes in the mail. I wonder if we might be able to get discount on our nov trip?? I am anxiously waiting for my AAA agent to get back to me. She is going to give them the code and visa reference number and let me know!! I am praying for any discount since there were no AAA package discounts when we booked. :)

Thanks for the info. Decided to make a ressie at WL for late Nov and the see if I could get discount. Ends up I couldn't get discount for WL but they offered a BWV for same price, saved $400.00 and I get to try the BWV which I have been thinking of doing.

So BWV studio 3 nights with Park Hoppers and Dining - $1669

On another VISA code thread someone mentioned that a CM told her there is a great internet deal for CSR, but she had no other info and I could find nothing.

Anyone else know any more about this?

Thanks!

I have seen in a couple of places that said they could not get the discount at the Wilderness Lodge, and I called this morning and they said I could not either. Is it because it was all gone or do you think they just did not include the wilderness lodge in the discount? And if not this time do you think they will include the Wilderness Lodge in any other discounts that may come out later this year, like the ones that usually come out by October?
Thanks,
Melissa

Here's the deal I got. POR 8 nights, starting 2/18, incl. dining. Original package cost was 3110.50. New cost is 2921.42. Savings of 189.09.

Can't complain, but I will be keeping an eye out for more codes!

TammyPB, did the code work for your date???
I thouht code works until Dec 23...

Just booked Dec 11th to Dec 18th. Yacht Club, Standard view, 2 adults, with dining and 8 day park hopper tickets for $3,183.32. Without Dining it would of been 2637.46 which is about $400 less then without the discount. They had a lot of rooms for those dates!

I called this morning and was told WL and CSR are not available for the first week of October (our travel week).

However we did get the changes / updates made to our existing plans and saved enough to cover the cost of our rental car ( :cool1: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter