Disney Visa OBC ?

Zandy595

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f
I never thought to ask if I could get an OBC when I booked my cruise. I did use my Disney Visa when I put the deposit down. Would it just automatically show up or do you have to ask for it?

You have to make all your payments (incl. final) with the Disney Visa to get the OBC. I don't remember asking for it, but I called yesterday to make sure it was on my cruise next week - and it is. So I'd like to say it's automatic. But don't count on it. Once you make final payment, I'd give them a call to make sure.

I was on the phone with Disney Visa when I read this post, too funny. I was asking about the 6 months 0% interest when booking a Disney Vacation. I asked about the OBC. You have to put a code, DCC, at the time of booking. It is only $50 but I'll take it!!

I was on the phone with Disney Visa when I read this post, too funny. I was asking about the 6 months 0% interest when booking a Disney Vacation. I asked about the OBC. You have to put a code, DCC, at the time of booking. It is only $50 but I'll take it!!
If you don't put the code in at the time of booking, you can still call DCL after you've made your final payment, and have them add the OBC to your account (I did this last year). Just make sure that *all* payments, including the deposit, were made with your Disney Visa.

Sayhello

I had thought it would be atomatic, but after readingon here that it wasn't I called and they just did a quick check then applied it to my resi. It was super easy to get that $50.

Should I wait until I make my final payment (with my Disney Visa) to call and make sure I get the OBC? Or can I call before?
Do they always offer an OBC or is it only at certain times? I don't want to miss out on it.

I called and had it added after I made my final payment. I didn't know about it when I made the reservation online, but it was no problem to get it added on after the final payment was made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter