Disney Visa M&G?

robandkelly13

DIS Veteran
Where is the Disney Visa meet and greet? I know Epcot, but where? Which characters are there? We normally only do the parks with our KTTW and some emergency cash, but I assume you have to bring your visa with you...

THANKS!

It is in innoventions and yes you absolutely need to have your Visa with you. I think the characters vary but we have always had the same ones:
IMG_2771-1.jpg

The Disney Visa Card M&G is in Innoventions (west I believe, someone can clarify that for me). Yes you do have to bring the visa card with you and as for characters, I couldn't tell you if they rotate it or not but the wife and I did this a year or two ago and they say "it's a secret" when we went it was just Mickey and Pluto. It was cool but to be honest we thought it was a bummer. We were expecting something a bit more, but someone else can verify if it changes up.

We went last fall. It was just Mickey & Pluto for us. But considering I don't wait in line for characters or do anything like that, it was probably the closest I have been to Mickey in 20 some years! :yay:

It was easy, waited in a cool place for 10 minutes, got a free pic--can't beat that! :cool1:

And yes, we did have our VISA with us. Each seperate account gets a free pic so we got 2.

To be specific, heading towards the World Showcase it is in the Innoventions building to the right (Soarin side). The M&G is back in the corner near the wall with all the video games. We saw Pluto & Mickey in December and waited for one family in front of us. Great perk!

In our visits we've had Mickey and Minnie, Mickey and Pluto, and Mickey, Goofy and maybe Minnie? I can't remember now... I know we thought we were going to see Minnie and Daisy as that who was in when we got in line according to the family that just stepped out, so they obviously switch it up. And it is a secret. The CM wouldn't tell us who was inside... I believe you're guaranteed some of the Fab 5.

To be specific, heading towards the World Showcase it is in the Innoventions building to the right (Soarin side). The M&G is back in the corner near the wall with all the video games. We saw Pluto & Mickey in December and waited for one family in front of us. Great perk!

My wife and I have a Disney Visa and would love to take our kids to this. Is there a registration that needs to be done? Or, just show up with D-Visa in hand? Thanks!

My wife and I have a Disney Visa and would love to take our kids to this. Is there a registration that needs to be done? Or, just show up with D-Visa in hand? Thanks!

Just show up with it in hand. They check it right before you go into the private meet and great room.

In December we had Minnie and Goofy. In April we had Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy. Both times Minnie was very flirty. Just me and my wife, so maybe that was the "adult" Minnie coming out. :)

Both times the lines were 4 or 5 families long. Nothing like the usual character greet lines!

This was copied from the Chase site:

*Character Meet 'N' Greet at our Private Cardmember Location
Perk: At Walt Disney World® Resort, stop by our private location—reserved just for Cardmembers—to meet and pose with some of your favorite Disney Characters. Get a complimentary 5 x 7 photo, too!

When: Offered daily between 1:30 PM and 4:30 PM

Where to go: Innoventions West at Epcot®

What to do: Simply present your Disney Rewards Visa Card to enter the event

Why: It's one of the most unique experiences of being a Cardmember!

(BTW, you can do this every day and get a free pic every day!)

We had a great time. I believe we had Minnie, Mickey, and Goofy during our visit. And yes, like others have said, you do need your Visa. It was a great time, and so fun! We were able to spend a good deal of time and got wonderful photos from it. And the line moves very quickly! We waited 5-10 minutes I'd say, definitely no longer than 15 at the very most.

Definitely do it! Why not? It's a free photo! And like others have said, the wait is nothing, maybe a family or two before us. They spent plenty of time with us too. We had Minnie, Mickey, and Goofy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter