Disney Visa is Stalking me!!!!

Originally posted by SlightlyGoofy
I already have a Disney card and keep getting the applications too. Can deal with that but it is all the checks that they send that scare me to death. I would never use them and fear that someone might steal them out of my mailbox and use them.

Also a bit upset as I did not get my double points promised and I put almost everything on the card this month. Very disappointing. Will call tomorrow and find out why. I want those points!

Slightly Goofy/Linda

I have concerns about the checks also. I haven't received them for my Disney Visa but have for others, a simple phone call will stop the checks from coming in the mail. Let them know you don't want them and they can stop them.

Originally posted by Luv2trav
Yep I keep getting them!! I already have one too!

Me too!!! I have probably gotten 5 or 6 apps. in the past month! Don't they keep records??:rolleyes: Goodness, if they'd check, they'd see that my card is well-broken in!! :p

Yeah, I get them pretty often too and my credit right now makes me shudder! There is no way they would approve me and in fact I have been denied by them already! And that was before my credit got so bad!! (DH was out of work, so we are now on a debt consolidation program.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter