Disney Visa - I don't understand

lizanne

DIS Veteran
I'm sorry to sound so dumb but I'm very confused.

We have a Chase Disney Visa. I read on another board something about using the rewards card (prior to check-out) to pay for meals you have charged on your room id while at WDW.

I probably misunderstood, but if this is possible could someone please explain. Do you call Chase for a rewards card. My husband got the card about 6 months ago and I really don't know anything about the rewards (I don't think he does either).

Thanks for any info,
BettyAnne

Hi-
Whenever you use your Chase Disney card for puchases, you earn points (1% on most purchases-sometimes they have specials). Then you go online to access your account and view your rewards. Prior to needing to use the rewards card, you need to order it. You will recieve it in the mail and the number of points you have transferred will be "loaded" onto the card. Start with the minimum amt. of points they will allow to transfer (because once they are on the card, they are subject to the cards expiration date). Then you can do a phone transfer of points or an online transfer onto that same card as you need them. Does that help?

Mousefansmom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter