disney visa - how quick for GC to arrive?

Meeko5

DIS Veteran
I just got the disney visa offer in the mail today, and that $200 GC is so tempting.

However, our trip is in 3.5 months. If I spend the $500 in the first month, how good are my chances of getting that GC before we leave for disney?? I know its not a guarantee but wondering what the turnaround time for others has been? That 6-8 weeks plus a billing cycle is probably cutting it too close now, I fear.

Thiughts? Thanks! :D

Pretty sure you get the gift card during the next billing cycle, so 30 days? Actually, they give you a choice between the gift card or a statement credit. We never carry a balance, but we did the statement credit anyway, and had $200 in "free" money on our account.

I got my gc about 10-14 days after meeting the required minimum purchase.you should have it in plenty of time if you apply right away. It did take about 10 days to receive the actual credit card.

If I remember correctly, my GC came after my first billing cycle ended even though I had racked up more than $500 already halfway through the cycle. It took about 10 days to arrive from then.

Thanks! I went ahead and applied and will hope mine comes quickly :) that GC will come in handy for F&W...err, souvenirs for the kids :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter