Disney visa foreign transaction fee?

pixieprincessmom

DIS Veteran
We don't have the premier card so it would be a 3% fee. Asked about the premier when I called to tell them we are going on vacation and was told the fee was not waved. Seems I remember someone on here saying there was no foreign fee on the premier. Anyone with experience with this?

How much are you going to spend overseas where the 3% would really add up? I personally don't worry about the foreign transaction fees.

The Capital One Venture card has no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. The premier Disney visa does have an annual fee so it's harder to justify upgrading. A $2000 hotel bill would cost $60 extra in FT fees. Add in some tours each day, meals and souvenirs and it could easily turn into a few hundred $ in foreign fees.

The SWA Chase card has foreign transaction fees too. Not on their premier card (or whatever they call it), but on their regular card. It's also 3%. If you use the card for business travel it really does add up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter