Disney visa epcot character greet ?

Can you get more than one if you go to EPCOT on different days?

Arguing with my fiance about this one (lol). I've read that there's ONLY a meet a greet area available exclusively to Disney Visa members in EPCOT (which I believe to be 100% true--EPCOT Innoventions is the only Disney Visa members area). However, my fiance swears that there is somewhere else that Disney Visa members have a meet and greet area in Walt Disney World. (Can someone back me up? :))

I am a visa holder but the family we are traveling with is not. May we bring them with us? May they receive a photo?
MY BFF has Visa card and has let me choose pic many times and we have all gone together into room.

Arguing with my fiance about this one (lol). I've read that there's ONLY a meet a greet area available exclusively to Disney Visa members in EPCOT (which I believe to be 100% true--EPCOT Innoventions is the only Disney Visa members area). However, my fiance swears that there is somewhere else that Disney Visa members have a meet and greet area in Walt Disney World. (Can someone back me up? :))
If there is it must be a secret b/c it's not on Disney visa site and I;'ve never heard of anywhere else. There is one at CA adventure in DL maybe he is getting it confused with CA.

If there is it must be a secret b/c it's not on Disney visa site and I;'ve never heard of anywhere else. There is one at CA adventure in DL maybe he is getting it confused with CA.

That's the "second" one I was thinking of too. Thanks :)

DH & I have the Disney Visa Debit cards but never use that account as there are no Chase banks in our town. Do they actually swipe the card to do a hold or anything on the account? I'm just trying to figure out if we need to go put money in that account before we go bc there is literally maybe $1 in it bc it hasn't been used in over a year but would love to go do the meet & greet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter