Disney Visa Discounts

To pay online for a package, go to Disney's website and log into MDE. After you log into MDE, select "my reservations" from the MDE drop down menu at the top right. Once the new page loads completely, a link that says "make a payment" should appear beside your remaining balance. I've used it several times in the past 3 weeks.

I spoke to a different CM this morning and she was able to apply the discount to my existing package. It was quick and easy!

To pay online for a package, go to Disney's website and log into MDE. After you log into MDE, select "my reservations" from the MDE drop down menu at the top right. Once the new page loads completely, a link that says "make a payment" should appear beside your remaining balance. I've used it several times in the past 3 weeks.

When I log in and look up my reservations, I do not see any financial info, just the basic info of what, who and where. So no link. I finally got an invoice today for what I did last night - I had received a confirmation email yesterday, but just got an actual invoice showing the financial break down.

I'll be calling them later because they still haven't cancelled the other reservation. It's a mess that needs to be cleared up. :)

Thanks!

Hi,
I have been a dis member for many years and have been doing our planning. However, with this promotion I am confused. Please forgive me.

How can you get a room only discount then upgrade to a package to get a free ticket, and still have the room only discount? Isn't that stacking discounts, which Disney doesn't allow?

Thanks for the help.:goodvibes

Hi,
I have been a dis member for many years and have been doing our planning. However, with this promotion I am confused. Please forgive me.

How can you get a room only discount then upgrade to a package to get a free ticket, and still have the room only discount? Isn't that stacking discounts, which Disney doesn't allow?

Thanks for the help.:goodvibes

Think of the 2 offers as separate:

Offer 1: room only discount
Offer 2: room discount and free day ticket when you make it a package

It's legit. It's just different than we are used to. Confused me too which is why I changed my initial package to room only then back to package yesterday. :)

Called yesterday and got 30% off a standard view at The Beach Club :)

Booked Pop Preferred room only today with Visa Discount for Memorial Day weekend!

We booked BC yesterday at 30% off. Price went from $471/nt to $333/nt! We passed on the ticket upgrade though because it is still cheaper to get them from UT. Cast member told me a 6 day Hopper plus 1 day free would be $386. UT is $375 for 7 day hopper. If we weren't getting 13 tickets it would be worth it! I'm thrilled though because we did have 5 rooms booked at Dolphin so our entire family could stay in the Epcot area. We were holding out hope a good code would come out so we could switch to BC. The price is still $100 more a night but the upgrade is worth every penny. We are doing our happy dance!!!

Do you think there will be a Disney Visa offer for July? Do you think it will be the same offer as the current one? When do you think it will be released?

I'm hoping that after this discount ends maybe FD will be offered to Disney Visa holders for this coming fall. :goodvibes

Do you think there will be a Disney Visa offer for July? Do you think it will be the same offer as the current one? When do you think it will be released?

Should be, but that would come later in the year. I wouldn't anticipate at this point that it would be any more than the current discount.

Thank you for your answer. I haven't been to Disney since 2011, so I wasn't sure if summer discounts could still be expected. It sounds like you think it is a real possibility. I hope so!

I'm looking for July as well! I've gone the last 2 summers and there has been a RO discount with a slight discount on park tickets. The discounts for July usually come out the end of March / beginning of April! My fingers are crossed that they come out with one again! My flight is booked and my ADR are being booked this week as my dates open up! I want to stay at a Deluxe this year...but I need the discount to afford it as it is just me, myself & I going!

Called this morning and booked a preferred room at Pop for 1 night on March 2nd. All other rooms at Pop and value resorts for that weekend are sold out the CM said.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter