Disney Visa Discounts

ericasatx

Mouseketeer
I'm on hold now with a cast member and I don't have all the details but it looks like it is a room discount with a one day free ticket. Wanted to post so people could call

I'm on hold now with a cast member and I don't have all the details but it looks like it is a room discount with a one day free ticket. Wanted to post so people could call

What is the date range for the discount? I'm playing July 1 - 8 wondering if it includes that far out?

Discount that ends June 15th...30% off deluxe, 25% moderate, didn't ask about value sorry. Seems to really vary about room type as courtyard was 20% off at WL and woods view was 30%. Some blackout dates in march and April. The ticket thing is to buy a 4 day and get the 5th day free.

Just called back. If you make your Room Only a package you get 1 extra day ticket for free. Thanks everyone for all the info. DISBOARDS ROCK!!!

Does anyone have the link to the discount online available to Disney Visa cardholders? Wondering if I can try it and see what I might be looking at in savings on Monday?

Does anyone have the link to the discount online available to Disney Visa cardholders? Wondering if I can try it and see what I might be looking at in savings on Monday?

The discount covers the following dates:
February 24 - March 5
March 14 - April 12
April 20 - June 15

Ah, crap. I didn't see this. I just posted a new thread with a few details. I hadn't seen it posted yet. Sorry!

I just called about this. Moderates are 25% off except POFQ. POFQ is only 5%. Deluxe is 30% except GF, Contemporary, WL Courtyard and Club and AK Club and Savannah (all are 5%). I did not ask about Value.

I just called about this. Moderates are 25% off except POFQ. POFQ is only 5%. Deluxe is 30% except GF, Contemporary, WL Courtyard and Club and AK Club and Savannah (all are 5%). I did not ask about Value.

Value is 20% except AS Movies which is 5%

CR is only 5%? I'm guessing all the rooms were scooped up in the earlier time frame with the earlier discount. I've got 35% off at CR, so I'm going to stick with what I've got.

CR is only 5%? I'm guessing all the rooms were scooped up in the earlier time frame with the earlier discount. I've got 35% off at CR, so I'm going to stick with what I've got.

Others are reporting the specified deluxes above are 20%, not 5%.

Thanks eeyore81 and KaLyn for the info on the Disney Visa discount! I wouldn't have known about it otherwise- no email notification from visa and it still isn't on the discount page of my Disney visa! I called and was able to change an existing ressie for outer building/deluxe room at GF for week of June 7th for $489.57/nite. And I didn't have to wait long on the phone either.

Aw man, got blocked on this one. We are going March 7-14th. Are they expecting Spring Break to be that time frame? I thought they would have expected it to be the weeks following.

I just got the email from Disney Rewards at 1:09 pm.

Here's wha the email says....

Deluxe Villas Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Boardwalk Villas Save 30%
The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge—Jambo House and Kidani Village
Disney’s Beach Club Villas Save 20%
Deluxe Resorts Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort
Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge—Standard View/Pool View
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge—Standard View/Woods View
Disney’s Polynesian Resort Save 30%
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge—Savanna View/Club View
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge—Courtyard View/Club View Save 20%
Moderate Resorts Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort—Riverside
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Cabins Save 25%
Value Resorts Disney’s All Star Sports Resort
Disney’s All Star Music Resort
Disney’s Pop Century Resort Save 20%
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort—Family Suites Save 15%

Not sure where the first CM that I talked to got 5% on anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter