• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney VISA discount packages thru December

Dec 16 - Dec 21
2A 2C
with Dining/one day tickets
CSR - standard room
$1,323.30 ($250 savings off of rack rate)

Dec 16 - Dec 21
2A 2C
with Dining/one day tickets
AKL - Pool view w/ bunkbeds
$1,902.70 ($270 savings off of rack rate)

I just called and the visa code is the same as the pin code. The only available value resort for Nov 8-13th was ASMu.

Can you book these on the wdw website? Is there a place to input the code? Thanks!

I previously had ressie at POR but no more avail with Visa discount code, had to move to CSR...I think it was well worth...might even go for an extra day or two and still save money.....

Just called and switched my room only to a pkg.
Had POFQ 10/14-10/18 room only $742.48

Switched to pkg. with 1 day base for 2 adults & 1 child $651.33

Discount is on room portion only- I figured I saved $306.29:banana:

I previously had a AAA discount for 10/18 thru 10/30 at POP. Checked on the Visa discount. She only had eight days of my stay available with the Visa discount, so she gave me those at that rate and kept the last four days at my AAA rate. I'm an annual passholder, so I didn't need tickets. I went with the one day base ticket and the eight days with the Visa discount and four days with the AAA discount and still saved $170. Woo hoo! I can save the one days tickets and apply them to a future annual pass purchase. Thanks for the code!

I changed my ressie from 1 room at our beloved Poly to 2 rooms at POR and saved $631.14.:cool1:

I think we'll love having 2 bathrooms!:thumbsup2 Especially after DH gets out of there.:lmao:

Just checked on a ressie for my parents Oct 22nd for three nights. They have BC water view booked. CM said no deluxes available for those nights except BWI club level. It was a few hundred more. She did say she had more availability for moderates (CBR was named as an option), but the parents want to walk to F&W Festival!

Good luck!

A thousand thank you's to Disneyfied4! :flower3: Thanks to your post (and no thanks to Chase, who has yet to get the word out), my November trip is a go! I've got 9 nights at POP, 11/9-11/18, 9 day parkhoppers for 2 adults, no dining for $1,037.30!!:cool1: That's $15 cheaper than last year for the same time. I'm so excited!:yay:

I called for Nov. 16-23. I wanted Poly. CM said only BC and YC were available. Also, she said we must buy tickets for all in party. Just FYi, price for 7 nights at BC, 7 days tickets non-hoppers was $3222.66.

Bummer, no rooms at WL or Poly November 25 - Dec. 2 for the Visa package. I will check back for a possible AP rate later. Pixie Dust for us all. :wizard:
disnemimi

Aww...just checked and nothing for our Poly reservations 12/1-12/8. Thanks so much for posting, though! The CM told me to keep watching for general public codes!

Thank you sooo much for posting the code!! We are staying at WL and was able to upgrade from a woodsview room to a courtyard view room and saved $612 for Oct. 12-20! Never been to WL before....think I would have preferred a woodsview room, but for the savings I will take courtyard. :thumbsup2

Shelley

I just got off the phone. Their are no room only available and you have to include tickets, we have AP so that doesnt help. She did tell me there is an internet deal at CSR that was amazing. I didnt ask the numbers because we are set for WL but thought it might help someone else.:)

She did tell me there is an internet deal at CSR that was amazing. I didnt ask the numbers because we are set for WL but thought it might help someone else.:)

Do you have any info about this deal at CSR? Is it only available to Disney Visa cardholders?

Thanks!

I'm only saving $189 on a trip that starts Dec. 18 for 8 nights at POR. Original cost was 3110.50 and new cost is 2921.42. I specified a particular code, and she "Ok, we'll use that one". Does that matter? Everyone seems to be getting much better rates.... any idea why? Should I call back and ask if I can get a better rate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter