• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney VISA discount packages thru December

Disneyfied4

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to let you know that Disney VISA has special packages available starting today!:cool1: Just called....wanted POLY concierge....not available but regular lagoon view is available!

Do you know if it is packages only or are there any room discounts available? TIA!

Disney has released a Package offer for Disney Visa Holders. That usually means the public special is not far behind.

Travel Dates: sept. 30 to dec.23
Code ZQL package no dining
Code ZQM package with dining

Availability is very very very limited. The beginning of Dec, Thanksgiving and the end of Oct/beginning of Nov is so limited it is not even funny.

Just wanted to let you know that Disney VISA has special packages available starting today!:cool1: Just called....wanted POLY concierge....not available but regular lagoon view is available!

Thank you! I got in on it (MYW+Dining package)! :banana::banana: :banana: (my whole family is dancing!)

Disney has released a Package offer for Disney Visa Holders. That usually means the public special is not far behind.

Travel Dates: sept. 30 to dec.23
Code ZQL package no dining
Code ZQM package with dining

Availability is very very very limited. The beginning of Dec, Thanksgiving and the end of Oct/beginning of Nov is so limited it is not even funny.

The thread is here that was copy and pasted. http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=112669 it also says that they have gone to Date Specific pricing for this special.

So if I wanted to book just one night, in the middle of our stay, can I do that? Do I have to book a MYW ticket also?

We are staying at the Poly and as previously stated all he had was a WL Courtyard View . . .I went to the WDW website and plugged in the info and the Disney Visa code is saving $330.72.

Without Code 2596.20
With Code 2265.48

The percentage off is less that 15%?:confused3

I called just now. We are staying at the Poly Dec. 19-25 w/dinning. My total savings on the package was $56.25.:sad2: I was expecting a higher savings. Guess I will continue to hope for a better discount.

Just FYI...

The CM I spoke with in CRO said there were no room only reservation discounts associated with the Disney Visa offer. Package discounts only

I have some offers saved and I cannot get too them - "too busy" on the site!

Can I apply code to one of the offers? How?

If I ever get back on ...

I Just saved $520 on our upcoming November vacation (before Thanksgiving.) CM said I was the first to call him with this discount. They are expecting to be bombarded today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter