Disney Visa Character Meet & Greet

Do these pictures go onto your memory maker? ( just in case we can't make it to pick up the photo on the same day)

Thanks !

What are the times for the characters? I have never done this but since DGD is going this year this would be a good time to do it. If you miss picking up your picture will it still be available the next day?
From DisneyRewards.com:
At Walt Disney World® Resort, stop by our private location–reserved just for Cardmembers–to meet and pose with some of your favorite Disney Characters.

Just present your Disney Visa Card to enter this exclusive event, offered daily 1pm to 7pm at Innoventions West at Epcot®.
https://disneyrewards.com/vacation-perks/

Do these pictures go onto your memory maker? ( just in case we can't make it to pick up the photo on the same day)
They will link to your Disney PhotoPass account if you have them scan your MagicBand or RFID Admission Card. They also have regular PhotoPass cards which you can then link to your PhotoPass account.

Someone told me this works for all Chase Visa cards, not just Disney Visa.
Any idea if that's true?

What are the times for the characters? I have never done this but since DGD is going this year this would be a good time to do it. If you miss picking up your picture will it still be available the next day?

According to the Disney Visa site, it's 1pm-7pm currently. I was told in January by the cast member there that we had to have the picture printed that same day (and that it would take a while for it to be available), but I can't find anything on the website currently that confirms that. I would assume that's how it always is, though.

We did this in November and it was great! We had Minnie and Pluto and we actually did my sisters baby gender reveal at this meet and greet.. It was fun and more private. I plan to do it again this year!

According to the Disney Visa site, it's 1pm-7pm currently. I was told in January by the cast member there that we had to have the picture printed that same day (and that it would take a while for it to be available), but I can't find anything on the website currently that confirms that. I would assume that's how it always is, though.
We were told the same thing.. We were right in line at 1pm on our arrival day. It was the first thing we did when we got to the park and we just picked up our picture on our way out after dinner that night.

1 to 7
I have not tried to get a pic the next day. I don't usually bother with the printed pics at all. I just get them in MM

If you miss picking up your picture will it still be available the next day?

I'm 99% sure that we have picked out & printed ours a different day. The CMs will also crop and add boarders for you. I typically ask for the year in the corner.

FYI- Not a big deal but the edited version won't appear in your MM. They might be able to add it to your account, I've never asked because I know that can edit/recreate it at home if I want to.

We have done it 3 times in the last two years and had a different character combination each time. The background for the photo is also really cute...I like all of the little hidden Mickey's in the wood. You do have to redeem your free 5x7 the day off, I would make sure you save time for this because the line at the photo center can be pretty long. Here's the characters we've had:

July 2013: Minnie and Max (unfortunately these pics were lost, but they gave us a free print from out Duffy meet instead)
July 2013: Minnie and Mickey...really cool to see them together!
July 2015: Minnie and Pluto

image.jpg
image.jpg

Will they hold your photo if you come back a day or 2 later. We'll be going to Epcot 3x's during our stay in October:yay:. We may go to the Boardwalk after illuminations and really don't want to have to walk all the back to the front. Is this an option?

Thank You:thanks:

just read the above post. If you order the photo through photopass will they charge you anything? Thx

Last edited:
We've done it many times. Best to get there right when they start if you can. It's a nice photo opp and the free print is good too.

When we did it this past December, we got to meet Mickey and Goofy. The kids really enjoyed it and we were in and out in less than 10 minutes. It was an easy way to see some characters!

Will they hold your photo if you come back a day or 2 later. We'll be going to Epcot 3x's during our stay in October:yay:. We may go to the Boardwalk after illuminations and really don't want to have to walk all the back to the front. Is this an option?

Thank You:thanks:

just read the above post. If you order the photo through photopass will they charge you anything? Thx
I've never done it and not had MM. But I'm thinking yes, if you want to download the photos from Photopass they will charge you for the photo (but that's just a guess). If you do not have MM I would make a point to go by and get the free print.

And just like all other photo spots, they will take photos with your camera too. You just won't get any of the candid ones that way.

We redeemed our free print at the photo place at Downtown Disney - the line at Epcot was too long. They let us pick any photo in our MemoryMaker account to print. It was kind of interesting that ALL of our MemoryMaker photos showed up in our account, including ones that had expired a year ago and 6 months ago. I always assumed they just got deleted once they expired.

We redeemed our free print at the photo place at Downtown Disney - the line at Epcot was too long. They let us pick any photo in our MemoryMaker account to print.
The other photo locations are not supposed to accept the Chase Disney Visa vouchers. You got lucky that they accepted it and even luckier that they let you pick a photo not taken in the Disney Visa room.

We redeemed our free print at the photo place at Downtown Disney - the line at Epcot was too long. They let us pick any photo in our MemoryMaker account to print. It was kind of interesting that ALL of our MemoryMaker photos showed up in our account, including ones that had expired a year ago and 6 months ago. I always assumed they just got deleted once they expired.
Like with so much of Disney IT, I think it's just another in the long line of website glitches. I've seen it do that on one of our trips too. I think it was our May trip. When we went to the photo station at HS to weed out the JTA photos they could see our photos from the December trip. They are gone now though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter