Disney Visa cc's are too cute!

luna99

Oh great. Now we've got a yeti. - Jamie from Mythb
We added my dh to my disney visa account a few weeks ago and got him his own card with the nemo design, just like mine....

now my husband is saying maybe I should reconsider it because everytime he flashes that nemo card, all the young women who take it (waitresses, store clerks, etc...etc) gush to him about how cute it is! DH keeps saying he should have gotten one when he was single so he could use it as a conversation starter! :rotfl:

Typical guy thing to say. I have Tink!

That's a funny post! I have one with the Sleeping Beauty castle celebrating DL's 50th birthday. I get a lot of comments about it, too. :)

You can get a new design and still use the old one(s). Still need the castle design to keep near the phone for booking trips. ;)

I have Tink and Nemo. Nemo seems to get more comments than Tink!

I have the fab five and nemo. I carry the nemo w/ me on my travels and it gets lots of comments.

I want a Disney CC also :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

But i don't live in the US.......:sad2:

What's the Nemo one look like? I checked the website and I could find a Little Mermaid one but not a Nemo one. Was it a special edition?

What's the Nemo one look like? I checked the website and I could find a Little Mermaid one but not a Nemo one. Was it a special edition?

the nemo one is pretty new.. I used to have classic mickey and switched over the the nemo card maybe 4 or 5 months ago? I got a letter in the mail stating there were a few new designs that I could switch to and since I love finding nemo I chose that one. It's really pretty and colorful! We constantly get comments about it "How cute!!!".. mostly from young girls and women.. but once a man working at a movie theater took the card then said "oh! Now I know where nemo is!"

lol. :laughing:

I get a lot of comps on my Tink card, usually young girls going "ohhh I LOVE Tink, don't you just LOVE Tink??"

to be honest, I don't really LOOOVEEEE Tink.

We're in the process of paying off some of our credit cards. Once those are gone, I told DH that I want to get a Disney Visa for semi-regular use and for booking trips!

Anxious to know what other designs are out there! :)

I have the red one with all the sparkles on it and Mickey Head. It gets mistaken for a Target card a lot? I like Target, but I get a bit "miffed" when someone says, oh is this a Target Visa? Ummm no, it's a Disney card!

:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter