Disney Visa card

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by downtick, Jan 7, 2010.

1. downtick

downtick Mouseketeer

I got this disney visa card last month, just a tip for anyone. They give you a $100 statement credit and I just paid for the cruise with the card and they gave me a $50 on board credit (just use code DCC when you pay), not a bad deal!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

Yes, if you book and pay for your cruise 100% with your Disney Visa they give you an onboard credit. It is a nice perk they have offered over the years.

MJ

4. klam_chowder

klam_chowder <font color=royalblue>Got her own private pool dan

Wow, first time I'd heard of this - sweet! Thx a mint for sharing your tip! :goodvibes

cheers,
    :flower3:

5. NancyIL

NancyIL DIS Veteran

The $100 statement credit is the current promotion for people who apply for and are approved for the Disney Visa.

The $50 Disney Visa onboard cruise credit has been available for awhile, but it can't be combined with DCL's onboard credit for an onboard future cruise booking.

6. Sccrmnky2005

Sccrmnky2005 Already Earned My Ears ;)

Wish I would've known this my first 2 cruises I payed both of them with my disney visa! :confused3Thanks for sharing we are about to book another one so I will def use it this time!!

7. klam_chowder

klam_chowder <font color=royalblue>Got her own private pool dan

Thx a mint for the clarification...I thought I scored extra for the podcast cruise :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

cheers,
    :flower3: