• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Visa Card Summer Discounts out!!!

AKNOTTS66

Mouseketeer
http://www.disneydining.com/disney-rooms-visa-summer-savings-just-released/

DZfeIbsLi5OZabPmmUlqa-ZTZrGEM8x830fYHd4BIzDRYFYCZp1j3UDwPyUrFI6oSponIFX3AoGC9Rl4TucuIaoZ-Qo9APtcQN3V1T7I8m7Dqd-4EGVVqe7jar5nR6Tc=s0-d-e1-ft

Resort Category From 6/16–8/9 From 8/10–8/27
47n9cixZ6Uee0jTQ4kXCrf9EVCJgD-0rNr3zmKyn8WLbAG3vL--Opl2IZf7PZtlAZZZ1ZsBiYOCVbLC9XqxLJItk89vFtqLney6Aw527LfoxJwxeozhHKO24yMlllaVd=s0-d-e1-ft

M58FXZ__HrPFWJj03UpXrdHjLBVr6D-YXkQ73KWecqz4nbJotjqBDZPG3KhxzRqkxKZS_ryayjcIskcZTbzz499fziW4EgqJOLcHRG6ZAoVi1guOQy16LNVQ0cxlFd1y=s0-d-e1-ft

uFHudE5yv6vSkvRgAwA76n4QWT9lrqQpjemc9AJvbWHWQIBfYEbcJqHs82H5VoQCYoeSTwVthYVmBOiNfK-DT0Y0LtSlHxlKkfP0oEuwz03FJBwXif38mR_Cfp-USKdv=s0-d-e1-ft

Stay in the middle of the magic with this great offer for summer travel. Save on rooms at select Disney World Resort hotels.

Rates vary by date and resort with savings up to 30%.

The number of available rooms is limited so make your reservation ASAP.

Usually Disney opens this offer to the general public a short time after the Visa offer so stay glued to our site for more news.

Excluded resorts include:

All Star Movies

Art of Animation Mermaid Standard Rooms

Bay Lake Towers

Campsites at Fort Wilderness

Port Orleans French Quarter

All 3 bedroom Villas

Villas at the Grand Floridian

Villa Bungalos at the Polynesian

Important Note! If you have a previous reservation booked directly through Disney you must contact Disney directly to request this discount.

Last edited:
I have the Disney Visa card and am wondering where I can see the offer? I went on Chase Disney and didn't see it anywhere and didn't get any kind of e-mail about it. Thanks!

I have the Disney Visa card and am wondering where I can see the offer? I went on Chase Disney and didn't see it anywhere and didn't get any kind of e-mail about it. Thanks!
Call Disney and tell them you have it when booking. That is the only way until its out to the public

I have a question. It says "(For Disney Visa Card Holders Only) Offer valid for stays June 16 to August 27, 2015."

Does this work like the Free Dining Promotion? If I arrive on 8/25 and stay through 9/5 , would I then be eligible for the discount for my entire trip ?

But where is it "advertised"? How do people know it's being offered (other than sites like this)?
Its hard to know they dont advertise it very much. Also Ive heard you do not have to pay with it just tell them and prove some how or at the very least pay part with it.

But where is it "advertised"? How do people know it's being offered (other than sites like this)?

News of Disney Visa promotions comes out earlier than the official communication. Later today there should be emails out to Disney Visa cardholders, along with information on the Disney Visa Limited Time Offers page. Regardless, you don't need this information in order to call and ask for the Disney Visa promotion.

I have a question. It says "(For Disney Visa Card Holders Only) Offer valid for stays June 16 to August 27, 2015."

Does this work like the Free Dining Promotion? If I arrive on 8/25 and stay through 9/5 , would I then be eligible for the discount for my entire trip ?

Pretty sure that room-only discounts apply only to the specific eligible dates. If you booked under this promotion you'd get the room discount for 8/25 through 8/27 and then rack rates for the remainder of your stay.

I was just told NO
Big bad no!

Pretty sure that room-only discounts apply only to the specific eligible dates. If you booked under this promotion you'd get the room discount for 8/25 through 8/27 and then rack rates for the remainder of your stay.

correct when she gave me the price of 7k for port orleans I was like WHOA somethings wrong!

She said you are only getting the discount for that night!

Rates are 15-18% off for values, 20-25% for moderates and 30% off for deluxe. So same ol' tune, different day.

From Mousesavers:

• Up to 30% off most Deluxe and Deluxe Villa resort rooms, except:

• Up to 20% off Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savanna View & Club Level), Beach Club Villas, Villas at Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Villas
    • Up to 10% off Deluxe Suites

• Up to 20% off most Moderate resort rooms (25% for 8/10/15 – 8/27/15), except:

• Up to 10% off Coronado Suites

• Up to 15% off most Value resort rooms (20% for 8/10/15 – 8/27/15)
Offer excludes Villas at Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower, Polynesian Bungalows & Villas, Port Orleans French Quarter, Little Mermaid (i.e. Standard) rooms at Art of Animation Resort, All Star Movies, campsites and 3-bedroom villas.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter