Disney Visa Card Advantages????

DBurdette

Mouseketeer
Not sure where I should have posted this request. Can someone tell me some of the advantages of having a Disney Visa? Will it benefit me when I make my plans for next year?:confused3

You can get a specific list of the benefits from the website but here are some of the things I have experienced:

$1 Disney Dollar for every $100 charged on the card.
This has been GREAT for my family. Every year, we apply the Disney Dollars toward our trip. You can use to to pay toward your reservation, spending money or towards your charges to your room. We use our Diseny Visa as our primary credit card so we are sure to build up a fair amount of Disney Dollars each year.

Discounts on Shopping / In and Out of Parks
You get a discount when you check out at most stores at WDW or the Disney Store. Ask for the Disney Visa discount when checking out.

Character Meet & Greet and EPCOT with a free photo
Its done at Innoventions West during a certain time of the day, everyday. When I went the characters were Mickey, Minnie and Goofy, so it's great characters. Plus you get a free photo of the event.

Special Perks upon Announcement
I know there is a discount running right now for Disney plays on and off broadwy (Mary Poppins and Lion King)

Check out the Disney Visa website for more.

I would recommend the card. We have made good use of the perks. Hope this helps! :wizard:

My mother in law just got an invitation in the mail...apply for Disney Visa...with first purchase receive a $200 Disney Gift card!! I've read the fine print no strings attached! When I applied for mine, I received a $50 gift card!
I purchased my annual pass with my Disney Reward dollars this year:cool1:

first response was very good - to that, add:

- discount offers from time to time that are NOT public offers (one going on right now is kids dine and play free through 8/14 which is big savings if you have kids under 10). Occasionally these become public later after being offered to Disney Visa folks

- interest free financing on Disney vacations (havent used it so not sure what the terms are)

- interest free financing on Disney vacations (havent used it so not sure what the terms are)

Forgot about that one. You can can interest free financing on Disney Vacations when using the card to pay for it. If I remember its 6 months no interest. ALSO, if you are interested in purchasing shares in DVC, you can get zero interest but there is a dollar limit. I think it might be downpayment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter