• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Visa Benefits

Brucefan28

Earning My Ears
Hello-

Can someone explain to me how the Disney Visa card works? In other words, what types of Disney rewards does one get for using the card? Thanks so much.

You get 1 disney dollar for every $100 you put on the card. It also has other benefits that are specific to either Disneyland or DisneyWorld. The web site gives all the info it's disneyrewards.com. We love our Disney visa.

Does anyone know what merchandise locations you can get a discount at?
The benefits page just says at select WDW locations.
Thanks
Brad in Ma.

I've never had any location say they don't. If they are on Disney's system it just come up. I've been under $ 50.00 in my purchase, I've asked if they would check and I've received the discount. It doesn't hurt to ask.

Where to go: Your discount is available at
select Walt Disney World® owned and operated
locations throughout the resort

Does Disney Visa (Chase bank) constantly call account holders and try to sell them stuff?

The bank I have my current card with is always calling and pushing insurance, credit fraud protection and several other things. I'm about to cancel it and was thinking of getting a Disney Visa because of the benefits.

The only things I get are discount offers never a phone call. I also have caller ID and don't answer the phone unless I know the number. Maybe they gave up on me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter