Disney Visa Aulani offer

Gorechick

DIS Veteran
I just received an email from Disney Visa Rewards for stays at Aulani late summer into winter. I have a few questions:

1. Do you have to own or rent points in DVC to use the offer?
2. Have they run promos like this before?
3. Do you think they will run promos like this in the future?

Is it this offer?
Book a stay for 4 consecutive nights and save 25%.
Or book a stay for 5 or more consecutive nights and save 30%.
You’ll receive Aulani Resort credit of $50 per night when you book by 6/29/15.

Plus, Cardmembers are treated to one complimentary Character Breakfast per person during their stay!

If it is, you have to:
Book with your Disney Visa® Card through 10/26/15 for stays most nights from 8/16/15 to 12/21/15.
https://disneyrewards.com/offers/aulanichrbrkaprfy15/

And this offer is in no way related to having/using DVC points.

Yes, it's that offer. I'm not interested in booking a stay for this year or next. It will probably not be until 2017, but I wonder if this will become a regular offer like the WDW ones we see on a regular basis. Any info appreciated.

Offers like this are extended because they need to fill un-reserved cash rooms. If cash reservations are down for a particular period of time, they will most likely extend some kind of offer to try and fill those rooms.

I wasn't aware you could book rooms without being DVC or renting points. My son was supposed to have his WISH trip to Aulani this coming summer, however his health deteriorated and he passed away in November. I hope our family can make it to Aulani in the future to honor his memory and fulfill his WISH.

I am so sorry to hear about your son.

You do not have to be DVC to stay at Aulani. They have cash rooms available. Hopefully the offer is available when you want to book in 2017.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter