Disney Visa and TA question

AnotherPrincess

DIS Veteran
If I book with a travel agent using my Disney Visa and paying off with my Disney Visa, I get the 6 months no interest for both the deposit and all subsequent payments, the $50 Disney Visa OBC and any OBC the agent offers, correct?

When I make payments to MY TA it qualifies for the 6 months no interest but you have to make certain that your TA processes the payments directly through DCL. Yes, you will get OBC from Chase and your TA if you book and pay with the DRV.

it does not apply if you book through a third party like Southwest cruise packages, other airline cruise packages, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, etc.

If you go through a TA that makes the payments directly to Disney meaning that the charge doesn't come through on your card from their company but says Disney cruise line instead then yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter