Disney Visa 3X Offer

email_shell

Mouseketeer
Anyone have the website to go to? I have the code from my mailer but I dont remember the site to go to.

Thanks

without the mailer, there is no way to go to the correct site. It's different every time.

I remember all the information being on the mailer--I had to call and speak with a Chase rep to activate the code. BTW: I called yesterday for details on when the extra bucks would be available: 6-8 weeks after the promotion period ends (July 15, so say September 15) you should see a special category on your VISA statement with the total (Max. of $100). I liked the promo and hope they do another one in 2011:thumbsup2

Periodically, we receive a mailer for bonus rewards sign ups. They will come in the mail as a giant postcard that opens up and has a specific web adress and enrollment code for our Visa account. Typically the ones we get say something like "Earn 3X Disney Rewards dollars if you spend over $3000 each month in June, July, and August in the categories of gas, groceries, and dining."

I believe it is totally random as to who gets these offers and the amount is different based on how much you typically spend per month. I know some posters have gotten 5x rewards for spending $300/mo. Which, by the way, I would LOVE to have, but seeing as how I have over $8000 in charges on my card right now (which I will pay in full as always) I highly doubt my spending minimum would ever be below 3000. Bummer! LOL!

I hope this answered your question.:thumbsup2

This particular offer was in my mail a couple weeks ago: all charges over $700 during the 4/15-7/15 time period would give us 3 X the awards (max of $100) vs regular 1 X. to tell you the truth I don't pay much attention to "offers", but because we are going in December this year I have some extra time, so I took them up on it;)An extra $100 is definitely something we will use at the parks. I am a charter cardmember, so over the years we've gotten some sweet deals on resorts, etc for having the card. A good option for us as we vacation at WDW every year:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter