Disney Visa 15% off weekends

gillis95

Mouseketeer
Just a tip for you Disney Visa people. Weekends of Nov 19,20,21 and Dec 10,11,12 you get 15% your purchase (no minimum indicated) Does not list park tickets as excluded so may be a good time to purchase.

where did you see this and to what does it apply???

do tell us more about this offer!

some of us will be at WDW during those weekends.

where does your info come from?

"Pixiedustforever" :earsgirl: :wave:

We got this in our statement. It says "Disneystore.com presents....Guest Appreciation Weekends!" 15% off your purchase when you use your card to order on-line. 11/19 through 11/21 and 12/10 through 12/12. The back of the notice says a lot of stuff like books, C.D.s, video games and the like are EXCLUDED. Then it gives you a coupon code to enter. I plan to order snow glodes for each of us for Christmas...SSSSSHHHHHHH! I don't think you can order tickets on line. LAST year we got a savings on merchandice bought in the Disney Stores, and I bought 7 day PHPs for all 6 of us which we are still using and will last through a 3rd trip for us. Go to the Bank One website if you have not gotten this info in the mail, they usually list all current offers...Lacee

The site has been changed to disneydirect.com (I guess because of the sale of the stores). I just went in and don't see passes offered on there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter