Disney Visa & 15% at store coupon ??

DisFam95

DIS Veteran
I just got my Visa bill and there was a coupon for 15% your purchase (no minimum) at the Disney Store. It seemed to list everything else under the sun that was excluded (videos, books, DVDs and tons more) but not exclude park passes. So I'm assuming it's good for passes...

Guess it's a stupid question but "Is it true?"

Thanks

Wow thanks for the info. We just got the credit card and are going in December so it just might come right in time for us. Thanks very much.

The dates are Nov 19,20,21 and Dec 10,11,12 for the discount. It's running on 2 seperate weekends. I doubt you need the actual coupon as long as you use your card. Check out the Disney Visa website for current listings of perks.

So does anyone know if park passes are included in the 15% off at DS using Disney Visa???

Inquiring minds NEED to know!!!

Pixiedustforever!! :earsgirl: :wave:

Maybe by that point the sale to Children's Place will be final and they will no longer be selling passes....just a thought...no official confirmation...just something I've read as a possiblity..

The coupon we got says good for on-line orders only. The weekend dates are the same as those listed. I did see the list of excluded items on the back, but I do not think you can order tickets from the Disney Store on-line anyway. Folks looking to get this discount in the parks, unless you got something different from me you will not be able to do this. Last december we got a discount on all Disney Store purchases, at the store, for the entire month. I did buy park passes then and received the discount. Please look closely at what you got. Our's does include a code you have to enter when you order on-line.

Oh gosh...I just looked at the coupon and it does say Disneystore.com (or disneydirect or whatever)...

SO sorry...I just remember last year around this time Disney Visa had a discount at the disney store. I checked and there are no current offers for the store locations.

If you have a Disney Visa you can check the current offers with your account at www.bankone.com/disney

Sorry again...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter