Disney Visa 0% financing Question

If you pay in full every month, you need to deduct the 'BALANCE' of the qualified transaction. Note that this can be lower that the original transaction, as any credits that post to your account will lower that balance.

Say you charge a 3000 vacation. You make other purchases of say 1000, but do a return of say 100. The 100 will be deducted from the 3000, so your qualified balance will then be 2900. Your statement balance would be 3900. If you pay 900, you'll incur interest. If you look closely, you'll see your 'qualifying transaction balance' is not 3000, but 2900. You must pay 1000 or you'll be hit with interest.

Hope this example helps.

Now, if you start with a ZERO balance and ONLY charge your vacation, this will be at zero percent for 6 months and technically you should not pay anything, however, due to the new credit card laws, you would still have to pay the minimum balance. I never have this issue as its my primary card, therefore there's always additional purchases and credits. Currently I have the balance of last summer's DCL trip, the deposit of DCL 2014 dummy, and next month's DCL trip :)

Thanks this is what I wanted to know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter