• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Villian MAC Makeup

Disneylanding

Earning My Ears
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/alltherage/2010/07/evil-never-looked-so-good-mac-cosmetics-unveils-a-collection-inspired-by-disneys-most-glamorous-vill.html
6a00d8341c630a53ef0133f23de7b5970b-500wi

:thumbsup2

OMG...nothing on the UK site for these yet...will have to buy in 5 weeks at Millennia

According to the article these will be available starting Septmber 30th.

I'm not much of a make-up girl; but.... These look so Cool I"ll have to get em.:cutie:

Does anybody know if this will be sold on Disney property anywhere????? We have it in our local Macy's but was wondering if will be sold at WDW or Downtown Disney?

MJ

I am MAC all the way anyway, have to go and check these out. I think that I looked at the color collections and they aren't really "me" . Would it be way to frivolous to buy one of everything just for the cases??? :rolleyes1

i bought the evil queen eye shadow. my first mac product(our store opened about a yr ago). i love it since it's a bronzy type it's pretty neutral with my brown hair and eyes.

on the down side it tends to wear off in a line in my eyelid crease. not much difference between that and any other department store shadow i find.

i bought the evil queen eye shadow. my first mac product(our store opened about a yr ago). i love it since it's a bronzy type it's pretty neutral with my brown hair and eyes.

on the down side it tends to wear off in a line in my eyelid crease. not much difference between that and any other department store shadow i find.

A little OT, but have you tried an eye shadow base/primer? Too Faced has a great one. I believe it's called Shadow Assurance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter