• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Videography

Lynn5700

<font color=darkorchid>WOO HOO I will be there<br>
Have any of you used Disney for your wedding video?

Subscribing - I want to know too - I've seen one fantastic video from Disney, I want to hear about more! popcorn::

yup and we were very pleased. I love our video and disney did an excellent job. the videographer was everywhere he needed to be and got every special moment.

Now in terms of artistic approach, if you want an artsy video with your own music...disney is not for you. I hate to say the video is basic - but its a great video of our wedding day with nothing extra really. we chose the music that disney allowed us to use.

Again i was compeltely pleased and people who ahve seen my video think its great and that there is so much footage. our video is over an hour long. Plus we got the raw video coverage which is hours and hours of our wedding day.

hope this helps.
and feel free to ask me more questions.

That's great - you get all of the footage? I was wondering about that. I really want to use Disney - is there anything else you can think of to advise on if choosing them? :)

sorry for confusion, we purchased our raw footage from our wedding because we loved our video so much. if you do that before your wedding its cheaper. I woudl say speak to disney and see if they can get youa copy of a video. they should ahve samples. That would help you make a decision.

other than that really nothing. I gave them a list of things that were extremely important to me that they capture and they did.

Thanks for that - if you don't mind me asking, how much are we talking about for the raw footage? As much as the videography itself? Sorry for being so nosey - I'm trying to budget everything in :)

the raw footage was 500 bucks. now we bought it after the wedding so it was full price. if you use them i would see if you get a discount ordering it early.

Thanks again - we're thinking of the 10 hour package - was yours the same? I'll definately order that footage :)

we did 8 hours. i didn't want getting ready video as we were taking pictures of that.

Oh wow-so that's alot of footage for the money - thank you so much for your help, I hope you didn't think I was being intrusive. :goodvibes

Did anyone do the videography package for their escape wedding? Just curios? I saw a couple of options, one was VHS (whoa)! Any help would be appreciated!!

We are using Disney Videographers as well. Are they supposed to contact us for a phone conference like the photographers did? We're about 6 weeks out and so far havent heard anything from the videographer....:confused3

So you are saying that it is good, but not artsy....thats okay but they don't let you pick your own music???? Thats crazy! Here's a question:

Do they video outside of the ceremony? (WP-specifically) Like the bride showing up or the staged exit???

yes disney videoes anywhere. just that inside the Wp the cameras are mounted and are moved by someone....no one carrying a camera around in there when you use them. they get everything.

yea i mean they do a montage at the end of the video that is very nice and the music is stuff they provide. as far as i know you can not go in and say i want this song by this artist played...like your wedding song. They are basically intrumental songs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter