Disney video trip report

Well done,great comedic timimg and storytelling. I love making family videos. My first ever is of my first born singing and dancing as a newborn. I saw your first video a month before our December trip. As we were taking grandparents for first time I borrowed your idea of having then sing it's a small world and filming Beverly( as from Atlanta we make all our visitors drink Beverly but have never filmed it...) i even used the imagination movers song as a perfect opener...so happy with my own family video so thanks for sharing yours...

I just watched both of yours and realized how much mine resembles yours for first two minutes...yikes guess yours made a lasting impression!!!

When is visit #3?

I watched both of your videos and they were so much fun to watch! You have such cute little ones! I thought I had commented when I first watched them but I don't see it anywhere but I guess I forgot so here it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter