• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Vera Bags

Callie

Always Dreaming of Disney Magic
Not sure if its been posted, but the Disney outlet on Vineland had Disney vera bags for $20 and $30 as of a few days ago!

My mother picked up a couple when we were there earlier this month. I though she may give my wife one but apprently she is saving them for Christmas presents.

Yes only at the outlets. Its the blue and green Where's Mickey pattern right now and all that seems to be left are the tote and hipster

That my favorite pattern! I use the tote every day as my work bag and the zip ID case is my coin and cash purse that gets clipped into the tote pocket. I also have the duffel bag with me right now on our Memorial Day trip and I just bought the hipster. I guess that will be the find if volleyball ting that pattern though. I wonder if they'll bring out a new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter