• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Vacation Fund Jar!

piratehookspixiedust

Mouseketeer
The boys and I had a field day with one of baby girls empty formula cans the other day. We have been setting loose change or an extra five bucks aside to take to Disney so we made something to put it all in:

049.jpg

Just some scrapbook paper on clearance and a little mod podge. We are pretty proud of it! ;)

Great job!!!

WE took all the change we collected while at Disney this past week.. put it in a baggie each night... we came home w/ 50.00... put it right into the cup we used last year to store our Disney fund... but I love what you did.. I may be lifting that idea this next week for our next trip!!!

I love yours! I did this WAY back in 1997 when we took the kids on their very first Disney trip....and I pulled out the jar for hubby and I to use on our "solo" trip this December 15 years later :). Back then they didn't have the cute paper they do now so I just glued cut out characters from brochures and decoupaged them! It's still a great way to save for souvenirs as long as no one steals from the kitty lol

I also have a regular glass vase but after seeing this I'm feeling a little inspired and I have an old formula can also!!! The wheels are def turning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter