• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Vacation Club is coming to Boston! Updated w/pics Page 12

pyrxtc

<font color=deeppink>Married 10-5-02<br><font colo
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Goodies for all who sit for presentation in theater -A few DVC branded items were given away throughout the show, such as: binoculars, passport holder & luggage tags, and special DVC Mickey ears.

Pictures of the free stuff page 11.

I just got the e-mail that it will be here this month !!! Yahoo !! Can't wait to see what it will be like and hope to see a bunch of you there !!!

052209_hdr1_minv.jpg

052209_we_invite.gif

052209_txt_ev_rt.jpg

If anyone wants to go but didn't get the invite, PM me your e-mail and I will forward it to you so you can register I hope it will work that way. It looks like they are sending two waves of invites, some other DVC members added 1 pm and 7 pm to Saturday's times. So it is probably a 2 hour event to give them 1 hour to clean up and re-set ??

Anyone meeting up here ? I know I am meeting at least one. Maybe we should all get some Lime Green stuff to wear ?

Also, we are looking forward to reports from those who are going tonight. :cool1::worship::banana:

Thursday 7 pm
oakmanner -Lawrence, MA
Rpsemont - Western MA

Friday at 7:00
Dawn16 - MA
Rhode Island Quahog - Winchester, Massachusetts
RLRDA - RI
Nicsmom - Raynham, MA
twinklebug - Raynham, MA

Saturday 10 am
princessfionasmom - MA
Paticake - NW of Boston
TLinden16 - Boston
DisneyWhirled - Maine
horselover - MA
monorailmom -
ekball -
kpm76 -
goofy4tink -

Saturday 1pm
Hedy - MA

Saturday 4 pm
pyrxtc - Newbury, NH
BCV513 -
dgaston -
cpdwiz - Western MA
hillview ?
WDW_Jill - Worcester, MA
LisaS - MA
KevGuy - Stoughton, MA
swanwed6206 - MA
JasonDVC - RI
travelin' tigger - Millis, MA
3DisneyKids - Southern ME
STAYC18 - TAUNTON, MA
Debrn - Berkley,MA
Sand - Boston, MA
HookdonWDW - CT

Sunday 10 am
mejkjj97 - MA

Sunday 4 pm
TomD - NH
DVCJones -
peanmunch - RI
Tink-aholic - NH

Sunday 7 pm
athenna -
twinmomplus2new - from the Cape
DonDiegoDeLaVega - East Bridgewater, MA.

Details of night Page 8 post #108

Happy to announce that - Rpsemont - has won the grand prize giveaway for her session. A one week stay at an RCI property from a reserved special RCI website. Page 9 post # 123

She also posted about parking and more details about incentives and stuff in that same post.

responding to my own thread in Know, but Woohoowoohoowoohoo !!! Never thought they'd make it close enough to me to go !!!

I just got the email.

Has anyone been to one of these before? What is it like?

I still haven't gotten the email but registered through my friend.

We signed up for Sat. at 10. Wondering what it will be like. We are leaving on the 27th so we thought this would be a good trip warm up. See you there.

I still haven't gotten the email but registered through my friend.

Wow. You must have a really nice friend who was considerate enough to register you to accompany them when they go to the event. You are lucky to have that friend in your life.

BTW, I'm the friend. hehe.

We are signed up for Saturday at 10:00 as well.

ETA: I have now received four confirmations of my registration. So kind of Disney to keep on reminding me about the event. hehe

Wow. You must have a really nice friend who was considerate enough to register you to accompany them when they go to the event. You are lucky to have that friend in your life.

ETA: I have now received four confirmations of my registration. So kind of Disney to keep on reminding me about the event. hehe

So glad I'm not the only one who received 4 confirmations, for a second I thought I did something wrong. BTW, you are a really good friend, I'm taking my sister who isn't as big of a Disney nut as I am but she does love it.

Thanks for the post.. No e-mail yet.. When are they comming..We're just 9 miles North of Boston would love to go..

No email for me yet. :confused3 What is the date? Can I register on the DVC website or is it just through a link from the email. We are in CT, but may make the trip for something fun to do on a Sat.

I registered for Saturday at 4pm. I am part of a Parent Orientation at college in the am, so will miss goofy4tink, and TLinden16. It would have been nice to meet them outside the Transportation board! ;)

I know they'll try to sell me more points, but I'm hoping for a cool pin or something.

I also got one original confirmation, and then 3 others. I guess they really want me to come!

I havent registered yet, but I plan to...The only one I'd be able to attend is the Sunday night @ 7pm.

Niiiice, they get you four confirmation emails and can't send me just one to let me know what's going on.
Dh says it's ridiculously easy for me to get there...straight shot for me. And he said I can buy more points!!!

I registered for Saturday at 4 pm. Baseball in the morning or else I would have tried to be at both on Saturday ! I wish I could go Thursday.

What do you think we'll get to do there ?

I didn't get the email yet!! Is there any way to register without getting the email?

(Also starting to get impatient as I didn't get my planner yet either!!:rolleyes1)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter