Disney Vacation Account - Site Down?

The website appears to be back up but I don't know if it is fully functional. I was able to log in and I verified that the balance is correct. I didn't try to deposit any GCs or make any purchases using the DVA.

Anyone who doesn't have all 16 digits of their account number should probably take the time now to do it. The last 4 digits of the account are visible on the website. You can have the first 12 emailed to you by requesting it.

Seems to be up and running now. I just logged in and was able to request my bonus.

Laura

Last edited:

I got in at one point yesterday and checked my balance. Haven't heard anything from Disney. Disney owes the account holders an email imo.

I got in yesterday and I received 2 emails regarding the issue. One stating I would get a refund, and the other saying my deduction wouldn't be taken this week.:confused3

Ughh!!! The site is still down! This is really bothering me...and I don't even have a need for it yet! I used it to pay my room deposit and bought a ticket, but I think I will just wait until I get onsite to buy anything else. I feel bad for people who need access to their account to make a payment by the deadline and they can't get to it! Disney IT better get on the stick and get this fixed...:badpc::badpc::badpc:

Trying to get in now...no luck yet. And I did receive an email about the extra deposit (nothing on my end, but of course I had closed my card by then from the probably non-related hacking) and also that any deposits scheduled for the three days or so wouldn't process...literally it was spinning and trying to log in while I typed this up...finally saw this:

System Unavailable
We're sorry. Our systems are temporarily unavailable and we are unable to create your Disney Vacation Account. Please try again later.

Hopefully this gets resolved soon...I don't need it anytime soon, but still.

The point of this is to save your money into the account and then pay for your vacation at the due date. I would hate to be at the 45 day mark and can't access the account or pay off the vacation. That would be frustrating.
Good thinking! You should post this on every DVA thread in the future. A PSA to not wait to the 45 day mark, just in case.
I hope to never read a thread titled "Lost Free Dining because of DVA"

Finally able to access my account today. The site really struggled with every task and was not able to alter my withdrawal plan. I was able to log on to MDE and apply the majority of my DVA balance to my October trip.

I get to the homepage and log in....then I am immediately logged out "for my security":badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc:

Was working for me yesterday. I go back today and down again for maintenance. I am ready just to clear the account and move on.

Was working for me yesterday. I go back today and down again for maintenance. I am ready just to clear the account and move on.

almost for me too this weekend...then nothing.

thinking of just taking it all out too...

It is up now. I was finally able to get it to send me the account number!

Almost...

System Unavailable
We're sorry. Our systems are temporarily unavailable and we are unable to create your Disney Vacation Account. Please try again later.

Almost...

System Unavailable

Bingo!! That's why I got once the suitcase finally stopped filling up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter