• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Vacation Account questions

We did give our account number to our TA and they would not let her make the payment using the account.
Did she try to do it as a gift card or as a credit card? I think that's the differentiating factor...some sort of weird thing like that.

Did she try to do it as a gift card or as a credit card? I think that's the differentiating factor...some sort of weird thing like that.
She called to try and make the payment so I am not sure. I just emailed her and asked her to try using the account # as a GC. Will let you know if it works.

What number did you call? I have called to make a payment and they told me I could not make payments only my TA can. She called and they told her she couldn't make payment using my DVA. I have a room and tickets package at Disny World for Oct. any help would've greatly appreciated.

I called DCL - 800-511-9333. I just provided my confirmation number. At first the cast member said payments had to be made though my travel agent. When I said I was using my DVA she said that is different and took the payment no problem.

Ok TA tried making a payment using DVA as a GC and it said payment can not be processed :(

I gave my DVA account number to my TA for the deposit on a room-only reservation (at WDW) and it was processed without a problem.

I finally got the answer. If a TA books your reservation you can call 407-939-7626 and make a payment using your DVA. In fact option 1 says "if you booked using a travel agent and would like to make a payment using your Disny Vacation Account press 1". It only took me 6 phone calls 6 emails and 2 weeks to get the correct answer LOL :)

I finally got the answer. If a TA books your reservation you can call 407-939-7626 and make a payment using your DVA. In fact option 1 says "if you booked using a travel agent and would like to make a payment using your Disny Vacation Account press 1". It only took me 6 phone calls 6 emails and 2 weeks to get the correct answer LOL :)

This number cannot accept payments if you are part of a group reservation. It seems I am.:mad:

They had me on hold for 20 minutes while they tried to find out.
The only thing they came back with was ask the TA for a Disney contact for the group.

Not the best answer sorry. Hope it gets worked out in time. I am calling tomorrow to make my payment hopefully it works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter