Disney Vacation Account - Login Issues

EKKloppers

Fortunate Visitor
Just a note of warning:

When attempting to login to my DVA earlier this morning, I kept receiving the following error: "You have a Disney online account, but no Disney Vacation Account"

Multiple misdirected and disconnected calls later, I was finally able to speak with a very helpful, Ohlin, in Login Support. He advised that this was a known issue being worked on and reassured me that my account and its balance were still in place.

I was later able to reach Disney Reservations to pay off my balance using my DVA number (though I'm still awaiting the confirmation emails I was told I would receive), but online access to my account is still not operational. Now off to see about requesting my bonus Disney gift cards via some other avenue.

Happened to me too this morning. Makes you a little nervous that the money is still there. Hopefully it is fixed soon.

I had this happen this morning also. I panicked at first, told my son our vacation money was missing and he popped out of his computer chair so fast! If I hadn't been so worried I would have laughed. I called and the lady said they had received a notice that something was wrong and had a work around that was working for some people so she tried to get it but I still couldn't log in. She reassured me that my account was still there and nothing was wrong and she sent my information on to the tech support people. As of now, its been 4 hours and I still can't log in. But atleast I know its still there. Hopefully it will be fixed shortly.

Well good to know! I just e-mailed our TA last night to pay the balance of our trip, I thought it had something to do with that! Guess not. I was trying to log in to see if the payment had gone through and to request the bonus gift cards.

Just a note of warning:

When attempting to login to my DVA earlier this morning, I kept receiving the following error: "You have a Disney online account, but no Disney Vacation Account"

Multiple misdirected and disconnected calls later, I was finally able to speak with a very helpful, Ohlin, in Login Support. He advised that this was a known issue being worked on and reassured me that my account and its balance were still in place.

I was later able to reach Disney Reservations to pay off my balance using my DVA number (though I'm still awaiting the confirmation emails I was told I would receive), but online access to my account is still not operational. Now off to see about requesting my bonus Disney gift cards via some other avenue.

I paid for my package using my DVA on Wednesday and didn't receive the confirmation until Thursday. The CM I spoke with on the phone said it can take up to 24 hours. Hope they get this issue resolved soon!

Well good to know! I just e-mailed our TA last night to pay the balance of our trip, I thought it had something to do with that! Guess not. I was trying to log in to see if the payment had gone through and to request the bonus gift cards.
Re: bonus gift cards

I phoned the DVA customer service number and the rep put through a phone request for my bonus gift cards, indicating that "they" were aware of the technical issues and would be happy to help with my request under the circumstances.

I paid for my package using my DVA on Wednesday and didn't receive the confirmation until Thursday. The CM I spoke with on the phone said it can take up to 24 hours. Hope they get this issue resolved soon!
Thanks for the info on confirmation timelines!

I am wondering if this was ever resolved. I encountered this message this morning and have had to bring my DVC, my MDE and my DVA account all into line using an email address log in instead of a user name, I had to reset my password across the board, deactivate the user name account and they have now farmed the analysis and repair of this situation to another department out in California. I have been on the phone with Disney IT support for over two hours. Today is May 14, 2016, so it seems this is still an issue in their systems and they can not fix it easily. Just wondering what the end results were from original poster in this thread.

I am wondering if this was ever resolved. I encountered this message this morning and have had to bring my DVC, my MDE and my DVA account all into line using an email address log in instead of a user name, I had to reset my password across the board, deactivate the user name account and they have now farmed the analysis and repair of this situation to another department out in California. I have been on the phone with Disney IT support for over two hours. Today is May 14, 2016, so it seems this is still an issue in their systems and they can not fix it easily. Just wondering what the end results were from original poster in this thread.

I'm still having this problem, not glad that it's happening but glad it's not just me.

I just signed up for this on friday . I set up for auto withdrawal from my bank and now i cant even login . It tells me invalid password. Its the same as my MDE password, which works fine. So frustrating

I just signed up for this on friday . I set up for auto withdrawal from my bank and now i cant even login . It tells me invalid password. Its the same as my MDE password, which works fine. So frustrating

I still get that the site is down when I try to go to the page. This is quite some time that it's down.

Since friday I have the same problems... Is a nightmare the DVA

Try using IE. I can't log in using Chrome (static redirects) but I'm fine with IE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter