• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney vacation account bonus - How long does it take?

mmouse1239

Mouseketeer
Hello....just made my final payment on my upcoming Disney vacation. We are leaving in four weeks. Will there be adequate time for me to receive my bonus? ($20 per $1000 spent) It says to allow four weeks. Since they asked when we were leaving, I'm hoping that they will use that information to get it here on time :)

You'll be fine. I made my final payment about 5 weeks before our trip and received my bonus a week later. Have a wonderful trip!

what is the bonus you are talking about ? was is a vacation account?

Disney Vacation Account is a savings account for Disney trips. For every $1,000 you pay through the account (after you account has been opened for 120 days) you get a $20 Disney gift card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter