• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Trivia Vacation Countdown Board

TxSpice

Earning My Ears
I also made a couple of countdowns for the girls. For the first one I was pretty much able to round up the same supplies as m2ms0205 in this thread. Except I could not for the life of me find a panoramic frame so I had to go with the 8 x 10 inch. I used cardstock for the numbers, found the stickers at hobby lobby and originally ordered the mickey scrap paper on ebay but it never arrived (got my refund though), then luckily found a packet of mickey paper at Michael's with 2 sheets in it. Here is how mine turned out.

Countdown_Frame_1.jpg

Countdown_Frame_2.jpg

Then I made this Disney trivia countdown board after coming across the Disney Vacation sticker at Target. I was glad to hear yesterday that it arrived and that UPS was able to get it there safely.

Countdown_Board_1_600.jpg

Countdown_Board_2_600.jpg

Countdown_Board_3_600.jpg

Countdown_Board_4_600.jpg

I LOVE the trivia board. My kids are 13 & 10 so they'd really get a kick out of this.

I have a couple of questions though:

Where did you get your supplies? Hobby Lobby?
What kind of board did you use?

Did you buy those little blue pockets like that or make them?

You should market this and SELL it!!!
I wish i would have seen this idea sooner --- by the time I'd have it made, it'll be time for us to go! (JULY 12)...

BUT oh so cute!

I might just make one and give to family/friends that are going in the future --- wouldn't that make an ADORABLE gift?!!

We have a DISNEY trivial pursuit board game... I'd just get the questions off of that.... Alhtough - i like the idea of having questions that are specific to the parks/rides/attractions (vs. movies and characters). Were you able to find a list of such questions???

I think you may have inspired me to make something similar for the trip WHILE we are traveling....

thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter