• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Trips in April

Grandmaof2

Mouseketeer
We are planning to be at Disney World last week in April, I was wondering how the crowds will be. If you are going in April which week are you going???? Thanks!!

I'm going April 23-30. This will be our first time going in the spring, so I'm not sure about crowds. I'm just hoping for warmth and sunshine!

YOU WILL LOVE APRIL!!! We've gone in April the past two years and unfortunately, my break from school doesn't allow us to go this April and we have to wait until November or December:mad:
April crowds I have never found to be too much and the weather is phenomenal!! Low to mid 80s. We've never had rain either!! Enjoy:thumbsup2 I'm not going to lie...I'm a little jealous:rolleyes1

A lot of us on the East Coast have the week of April 19th off...and we will be there then.

Jill

We'll be there April 24th - May 1st... we were there last year same time and it was great. The weather was pretty good, with the exception of a little humidity. Crowds weren't too bad either.

About the only place in the US with school breaks that week are in NH. Crowds are typically pretty good during NH school breaks.

The week of easter. I know it is going to be crazy,

We are going 4/11-4/17. Crowd levels are usually around 5-7 depending on the park. We went the last week of April 2 years ago and the crowds weren't too bad. The longest line we waited in was Peter Pan - for about 30 mins when it was a 15 min posted wait.

Are you talking about this year or 2011? 2011 will be atypically crazy busy because of Easter. This year should be more typically quiet.

This year. I do hope it is a little quiet. Not that I care about the crowds itself but it just more rude people you encounter.

We're going April 30 - May 8, I hope the crowds are minimal! (and all the rides are open! LOL)

we will be there april 15th to the 30th...cant wait. we've also been there over easter to insane crowds. mk shut the one year we were there for it due to high crowds.

We are going April 26 - April 30 and this will be my first trip with my children along (ages 5 yrs and 21 months). Thanks for the information. I know my kids don't have much patience for waiting in lines. Any suggestions on what to see early to avoid crowds?

About the only place in the US with school breaks that week are in NH. Crowds are typically pretty good during NH school breaks.

Not exactly true, we're going 4/11-4/20 and when we return my daughter will be on spring break from her middle school and we're in Baltimore, MD.

T.

We're going to be there the 17th through the 23rd! Anyone know what the crowd calendar says for that week?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter