Disney Trip Advice...

disneygirl3

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm Ashley. 6 months ago my family planned a trip to Disney World with my parents, me, and my best friend. In the meantime me and my best friend of 5 years got into a huge fight and now she's not going. We leave in 2 weeks. Any advice? I was super excited now I don't even know if i want to go! Can i still have fun with just my parent? I know it won't be the same without my bestfriend but I want to have a good trip! Any help would be great! Thanks.

I would still go. It definitely is possible to have fun with your parents (plus it's WDW). Good luck! I hope you decide to go. :)

Hey Ashley.
First off I wanted to say sorry about the friendship.
Second, I'm sure you'll most likely still have fun with your parents.
Also depending on your age, your parents may allow you to do some things by yourself.
I know this isn't really good advice, but I don't really know how to help.
I hope you have a lot of fun on your trip anyway.

Why did you make 2 threads about this?

Anyway, you're still going to Disney. You'll have fun no matter who you are with.

Ive never brought a friend with me and if you just relax when you are there you will have fun. Let your parents let loose too...just dont fight and you will have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter