• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Treasure Will Feature The World’s First Haunted Mansion Bar & Lounge?

Irondraco

Earning My Ears
It's rumored the Haunted Mansion themed bar would be in the same location as Hyperspace Lounge on the Wish. We'll find out if there is merit to this rumor as we get closer to the Treasure's debut in 2024!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230718_213631_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20230718_213631_Messenger.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 19
I haven't heard the rumor of the Haunted Mansion bar... but I have been crossing my fingers for a Trader Sam's at sea on the Treasure!

Agreed, very disappointed with Hyperspace. We had 1 drink there and didn't go back.. the coolest part was the door to enter the lounge.
We agree - the door was the best part. Except when you were over in The Bayou and could hear it opening/closing. :p

I hadn't heard this rumor so far! Everything I've been seeing has a very magic kingdom adventureland vibe. But in the video of the original treasure reveal there was three movies shown in the port holes. Coco, Moana, and Haunted Mansion. It'll be awesome to see if those three are tied into the ship some how!

That would be awesome. There is so much potential they could do with that theme, including ghosts showing up in mirrors juggling the heads of people sitting at the bar.

But wait, Hyperspace on the Wish is disappointing? Again, I think there's so much potential with that idea. They could of had characters show up, do hologram news, have fake windows show imperial or rebel cruisers and star fighters in space. Unfortunately, they probably would make everything first order/resistance and ignore the classic original trilogy. But anyway, what was wrong with it? Just overall disappointing?

I feel like they went all out with the door into Hyperspace and then gave up a bit. Disney did a great job with Oga's Cantina at the Walt Disney World Resort and feel they could have brought that design, decor and creativity to the ship.

But wait, Hyperspace on the Wish is disappointing? Again, I think there's so much potential with that idea. They could of had characters show up, do hologram news, have fake windows show imperial or rebel cruisers and star fighters in space. Unfortunately, they probably would make everything first order/resistance and ignore the classic original trilogy. But anyway, what was wrong with it? Just overall disappointing?
There are fake windows. I don't recall what was in them, I didn't feel like it gave an impression of a particular trilogy. We only walked in to look around briefly.

I think most of the complaints have been how small it is and I concur (back in the beginning you had to make a reservation to even get a seat). I think the drinks caused a lot ruckus too.

They certainly could have done more things as you suggested.

There are fake windows. I don't recall what was in them, I didn't feel like it gave an impression of a particular trilogy. We only walked in to look around briefly.

I think most of the complaints have been how small it is and I concur (back in the beginning you had to make a reservation to even get a seat). I think the drinks caused a lot ruckus too.

They certainly could have done more things as you suggested.
Agreed - it felt like they didnt budget enough for Hyperspace and just threw some Star Wars stuff together and called it a day.

That would be awesome. There is so much potential they could do with that theme, including ghosts showing up in mirrors juggling the heads of people sitting at the bar.

The windows look out onto space, so mostly you see ships. We recognized the Razorcrest, the Falcon, and some X-wings. Because it's space there are no characters - not even a Mandolarian in full armor/head gear. We sat and watched for about 20 minutes before the windows started to loop. I could've stayed for a second watch but someone brought in a baby that was crying very loudly, so...yeah. That was the biggest disappointment for me, I expected Dryden Vos's star cruiser with high end drinks and music, but got another kid-friendly bar space. The bartender told me to try back after ten pm, when the clientele shifts but we never made it back.

My last Disney cruise was my 4th, and I told myself I didn't need to go back for a 5th, but if they have a Haunted Mansion bar I'd go just to see that.

The windows look out onto space, so mostly you see ships. We recognized the Razorcrest, the Falcon, and some X-wings. Because it's space there are no characters - not even a Mandolarian in full armor/head gear. We sat and watched for about 20 minutes before the windows started to loop. I could've stayed for a second watch but someone brought in a baby that was crying very loudly, so...yeah. That was the biggest disappointment for me, I expected Dryden Vos's star cruiser with high end drinks and music, but got another kid-friendly bar space. The bartender told me to try back after ten pm, when the clientele shifts but we never made it back.

My last Disney cruise was my 4th, and I told myself I didn't need to go back for a 5th, but if they have a Haunted Mansion bar I'd go just to see that.
If they do that will be one of the most expensive drinks u have 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter