Disney Travel Agents??

magickingdom

disney daydreamer
Back in 2006 I was referred to Dottie, a travel agent with dinsey cruise line (mouse ears, maybe?) through someone on disboards. Even though she was with the cruise line she helped set up our xmas trip to WDW. SHe was wonderful. I just recently tried emailing her a few times to see if she could help us out again, however she has not responded. Is there anyone who knows of someone they would recommend through disney travel, mouse ears perhaps, that would be able to help set up our travel plans??

You can try "Small World Vacations" on their site. If there is a place where you can put a named agent, choose Josephine Raccuccio(spelling of last name?) Either way she has helped to plan our WDW vacays for 2 years now and has done a phenomenal job. She was referred by someone we know and we have been very pleased. They are also advertised on Mouse Savers as well.

Ok...self plug here. You can visit my site at www.operationdestination.com and see who I am. That will be all I say about myself on here. I joined this board to learn and share like so many of you great Disney fans. But I couldn't just not respond to this. :)

Donna at www.ourlaughingplace.com is absolutely wonderful. She didn't just book our trip and all of our ADRs, she was in weekly contact with me over several months answering all of my questions, and giving wonderful timesaver and moneysaver tips! I ended up with a whole notebook of all her tips. All of this is free! Email her at dizneydonna@ourlaughing.com or go on their website and request her! She is awesome!!

i will say that I am very happy to see folks post about their good experiences with their TA. They would be thrilled to know of the referrals and positive feedback. I work mainly off of referrals and it is nice to see this on here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter