Disney transportation when staying offsite

Beth Cat

Earning My Ears
We are still a little up in the air about our accommodations, and this is our first trip to Disney. Due to the added room size, we have booked a room at the Doubletree in DTD. We are going to be renting a car to get to the theme parks. Once we are there, can we use the Disney transportation at the theme parks-- monorail, buses, etc.?
We are getting a little panicked and may switch to stay on site.
Thanks,
Beth

We have always used it once on site. Personally unless it was monarail we always just moved our car.

The hopper passes include the use of Disney transportation. You'll be fine. You could take the Doubletree's bus to the first park of the day. Then hop between parks using Disney transport. End the day by getting onto the DTD bus.

Or, you may find it easiest to just drive between parks (except for MK). We certainly do, even when we stay onsite! If you park your car at a Disney park, you pay once per day for a parking pass. Then you may switch between the theme park parking lots the same day with your parking pass. It's more convenient to us to drive on our own preferred schedule than wait around for a bus or boat on their schedules. HTH.

Beth Cat said:
We are still a little up in the air about our accommodations, and this is our first trip to Disney. Due to the added room size, we have booked a room at the Doubletree in DTD. We are going to be renting a car to get to the theme parks. Once we are there, can we use the Disney transportation at the theme parks-- monorail, buses, etc.?
We are getting a little panicked and may switch to stay on site.
Thanks,
Beth
I use Disney transportation between theme parks all the time. I have never been asked to see a ticket. I like to use the monorail. If you are lucky, you can sit in the front with the driver. It gives you a different view. Using Disney transportation should not be a problem or a source of stress. Enjoy your vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter