• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney transportation seattle

LdyMags

Earning My Ears
Hello! We are staying 2 pre-nights at a hotel booked by Disney and taking Disney transportation from the airport to the hotel, the hotel to the pier and then after the cruise from the pier back to airport.

How does that all work? Do we have to collect our luggage at the airport or do they do it for us? Will they take our luggage to our room as well? and Do they pick it up in our room and take it to the cruise for us?

I know Disney hasn't gone out of seattle before - but does anyone know from other ports than Port Canaveral?

May I suggest waiting until AFTER DCL has visited Seattle, so people who have had the experience can describe what happened?

I live about 2 hours north of Seattle and need to recommend if you go anywhere in Seattle see the EMP and the Sci-fi museum, which are in the same building. They are my favorite thing in Seattle and as a sci-fi and music nerd a must see.

Definitely wait to hear from people after Disney has done the first Seattle cruises, however I can tell you that Seattle is our home airport and when we fly, we often see staff from cruiselines at the baggage carousels and they are going through the luggage and hauling bags off (not very gently, either!) and tossing it into piles. I can only guess that they are preparing to transport it to cruise ships. I presume the same would be true for Disney.

DisSarahK... My family and I are also on the cruise to alaska the same week. We went last year and it was the best cruise we have ever gone on. Hope its the same for you and your family. Hope to see you on the wonder.

The Giffords.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter