Disney tomorrow!

beachbaby91

Mouseketeer
I'm so excited for tomorrow! I'm going to go to Disney :) I'm going to freeze in the morning. It's only supposed to be in the 50's here in PA!

I know I have reservations for dinner at Mexico in Epcot tomorrow. & We have Japan on Wednesday. Has anyone tried those places, how were they?

I'm staying at the Contemporary & meeting up my best friend and his sisters, I can't wait :]

I'm really excited to try the new Toy Story ride. I heard it was a lot of fun, and I love those sort of rides. I'm also excited for Everest because in October I didn't get to do it.

Anyone have any tips on what to do or what's especially fun this time of year? :) I'll definitely post a TR when I'm back.

oh my goodness, you're going to have so much fun!

I love eating at both Mexico and Japan!!! What I love about Mexico is the atmosphere inside!! and Japan has GREAT food!

I just got back from there, and I rode Toy Story Mania, the line was long.. it was 2 hours but the ride it self was fun!! and one day.. we got to the Hollywood studios early to get a fast pass for Toy Story Mania, and the Fast Pass was already for 2 in the afternoon. it was much fun though!

the only advice I have is don't get discouraged about the crowds and the heat. it's a very crowded time about now and the blazing hot sun is out. Though I suggest you to go to the early morning Extra Magic Hours. Park capacity is low then. (well it always is in the morning till about 11ish..)

but Have fun!!! I would LOVE to hear about it!

Lucky, have a fun time! :)
I've never eaten in Mexico or Japan, other then at the carts.
Since it's summer, just be sure to keep cool and hydrated.
I went last July, and nearly passed out from the heat.

Thanks for the quick replies! Now I am even more excited to go to eat at Japan and Mexico. I went to Japan, but that was before they redid it.

I went in August one year and it was horribly hot. I'm definitely going to try to drink as much water as I can. The last thing I need is to ruin the trip by getting dehydrated.

Thank you for the tips about the Toy Story Mania ride. I'll definitely get a Fast Pass. I'm the type of person who goes to 2 parks in one day, so I don't want to be waiting on a ride the whole time.

:)

Have fun!
I've eaten at Japan before. [: It was good.
You should deffinately ride everything you can and stay for extra magic hours whenever you can.
Toy Story Mania was really fun but the wait was 90 minutes.

Oh, and fastpasses for Soarin and Toy Story Mania run out quick! So get those early.

good for you! im leaving wednesday! :banana:
i go this time every year. get to the parks early & extra magic hours are AMAZING as someone else mentioned, because theres literally no one in the park and the nights are super warm.
and fastpasses were mentioned too. it seems like everyones there at this time because of 4th of July, so make sure you have fast passes as much as possible for any of the bigger rides that have them.

Wow you're going to have an awesome trip!
I've eaten at those resturants and they're great.
I haven't ridden the Toy Story ride...but I will in August.
Anyways everything is fun this time of year...and it's HOT so do lots of water rides and remember to stay hydrated!
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter